| Register  | FAQ  | Search | Login 
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 594  Next
 Post subject: Re: What was the worst thing about your day?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm 
Shopped till she dropped

Some days I really hate my job. Not the actual work itself, just all the bullshiitake rules and regulations that come with working for a major retailer. I'm so forking tired of this shiitake.

I also wish crying wasn't my natural response to frustration. It makes me look and feel weak. And I'm not.

I GOT YER VAGILANTE JUSTICE RIGHT HERE. ::grabs crotch:: - DarthCupcake

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:32 pm 
Hip Goiter

hugs kara!!! My natural response to everything is crying and retreating so I feel ya. Feel better! Be strong!

WHY is Ann Cuntface on Bill Maherrrrr ruining my tv watching.

whoaaa no filter!

Laughfrodisiac

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

RandiJM, it was kind of specific for the plane ride (I don't think tips on managing airplane anxiety is good bedside reading) and the conference she was attending. Totally not her fault- I know what it's like to not want anyone around.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 am 
Wal-Mart's White Knight

Wind.

Big-trees-dropping wind.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:25 am 
Top of the food chain & doesn't need to prove it

Arguing with a supervisor about politics and not being able to get a word in to qualify my point, even though we agree, he thinks I'm a moron because I can't justify my stance(though he wouldn't let me when I tried). So whatever.

Turned in a vehicle for maintenance and when I went to pick it back up, they said "Hey, we're keeping your vehicle forever, have another one". It just turns out to have no AC, 1 less speaker, be 3 years older, no 4 wheel drive, dirty as all fork, both rear doors beaten to hell and only one good tire. Sure, fair trade.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

Spent three and a half hours at the hospital without getting to talk to a doctor about my heart problems. When I politely asked the nurses how long they'd think it take before the doctor would show up, they were really bisque-y. So I left. And I still don't know what's wrong with my heart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Love Child wrote:
Spent three and a half hours at the hospital without getting to talk to a doctor about my heart problems. When I politely asked the nurses how long they'd think it take before the doctor would show up, they were really bisque-y. So I left. And I still don't know what's wrong with my heart.

Please know that I say this completely out of love:

Get your asparagus back to that hospital, and don't you dare leave without being seen by a doctor.

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:31 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

On a similar note, my mother-in-law is in my hospital ER wailing in pain over kidney stones at the moment. Apparently this is the worst pain in the world and she's suffering very much, and she would have come to the hospital sooner but she needed an hour or so to do her hair before leaving the house today. (World's worst daughter-in-law to the rescue, yet again.)

Yay, and verily he said unto them, "Eat this nooch for it tastes kind of like cheese, and drink this kombucha for it is awesome. And don't be a vegan hating douche because no one likes an asshat." - DancesWithTofu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:53 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Love Child wrote:

Please go back. You can deal with a bisque-y nurse, your health (and possibly life?) is more important.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:05 pm 
Lubes With Earth Balance

Okay, I'll call the hospital again on monday. Better bring my mom then, I'm not good at dealing with conflicts. :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Are you seriously gonna wait this out till Monday???

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:11 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Dude....call them now. Or get a friend, relative- anyone to call and see if it is safe for you to wait until Monday. I have phone anxiety as well, but this is important.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Or you could just go back there now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

You do realize you only have one heart keeping you alive, right? It's not an incidental organ, and it's not like a toe that you can probably function without.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:28 pm 
Hip Goiter

GO!

Laughfrodisiac

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 pm 
Chard Martyr

RandiJM wrote:
GO!
NOW.

eta: aren't you taking new meds, too? It's important that you're up with all of your physical stuff. Seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 pm 
Mispronounces Daiya

Call them and tell them you're on your way. Get someone to go with you....be specific about how you're feeling and what's going on.

Get off the internet now.

This post was written with as much love and support as can be expressed by an online stranger.

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:25 pm 
Trapped On A Desert Island With A Cow

I dropped my beautiful phone in the toilet. :( I dried it out a bit in front of the heater and now it's sitting in a bowl of rice, but I don't have high hopes, since the first thing I did was panic and try to turn it on, which is apparently the WORST thing you can do...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm 
Hip Goiter

I forking hate when my boyfriend calls drunk and acts like the most annoying hateful person ever, and then tells me I'm mean when I say let's talk in the morning instead since you can't have a normal conversation right now.

Laughfrodisiac

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm 
Seagull of the PPK

my kid's report card this semester was WORSE than the first semester. in every subject, including english-- she is now a straight D student after promising to do better. She went for extra help every day this last semester, and the grades went DOWN. And she's lonely and the only kids who seem to like her bring out the worst behavior (one has a panic syndrome and after hanging with her, Sprog gets all panicky and hysterical). I feel so sad for her but I don't know what to do. I'm going to go look for sickeningly cute websites and possibly have a bottle of wine because i don't see myself sleeping tonight.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm 
Semen Strong

So sorry guys <3

But on a cold winter night, when the wind whispers through the trees and a bright, white moon hangs heavy in the air, you might hear a sad cry like someone thinking he knows what's best for you, and that'll be the white man a-passin' you by. just mumbles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm 
Tortilla Rita's character account

The worst thing about my day was definitely leaving Summerfest. I need to find me a vegan commune.

blog | vegan blog | twitter

Profile WWW  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 pm 
Should Spend More Time Helping the Animals

Ugh, sorry to hear that, appifanie! Does she think that you're anti-princess for some reason? Like it'd have to be behind your back or you wouldn't enjoy it?

My eye no longer twitches, but I think I've traded it for clenching my jaw/grinding my teeth. My teeth and jaw ache. Also, I wasn't very productive today, and that makes me feel kind of low.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm 
Not NOT A Furry

Itchy little feelings of insecurity. I really can't deal with criticism at all, even if it's constructive.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 pm 
Saggy Butt

I'm so sick of all the bums in this town. I can't go for a walk or sit in a park without one sitting on a bench there, staring at me. There is this really nice park/wildlife area that I like to walk at, and there's a bench at the top of the hill, and the last few times I've gone there the same disgusting old bum is sitting there for hours, hogging the bench so no one else can use it (not that I want to sit on it after his disgusting self has been on it). And of course he stares at me the ENTIRE time I'm walking by. You'd think he'd have gotten a good enough look by now. And he has binoculars too, so he's probably looking at me through them when I'm too far away to know it. And, of course he sits there with his shirt off. Disgusting. God, I really want to smash his face in with a baseball bat. Summer is lovely in this town.

Reply to topic  [ 14830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 594  Next